Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing
fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the
wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
• Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions
such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to
perform everyday tasks such as quick access to the corporate directory.
• Provides visual cues that can speed task management through 4 dual color Red / Green LED buttons.
• Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port
for a PC • The handset has built in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid
having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
• Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
• Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through
Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”