Supports optional J100 Wireless Module for WI-Fi
connectivity and / or Bluetooth® headsets
▪ Delivers high definition audio that can increase
productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to
understand and multi-party calls through the wideband
audio codec in the handset and headset.
▪ 2 color displays available; Larger sized, higher resolution 5”
screen main screen can be used in split screen mode.
▪ Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for
everyday functions such as transfer, conference and
forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks
such as quick access to the corporate directory.
▪ Multiple line phone that provides visual cues that can
speed task management through 10 dual-color Red /
Green LED physical buttons on main screen, and 6 physical
buttons on secondary screen.
▪ Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit
Ethernet port for a PC.
▪ Enables high-speed call handling through support of up to two
Avaya J100 Expansion Modules. Secondary screen effectively
acts as the first Expansion Module.
▪ The handset has built in volume boost for hearing impaired
to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
▪ Accommodates advanced unified communications
solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
▪ Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs
through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”